September 15, 2010

Interviewed for the first time

Last Thursday, I met Yaotzin because he wanted to interview me. I wanted to meet him at Diener, my favorite place at Savignyplatz, founded in the 1920s by the most famous boxer in Germany at that time, and which used to be a place for dealing with horses, a tattersall. There we met once Volker Spengler, who became famous thanks to Fassbinder's Berlin Alexanderplatz, and he invited us to the Volksbühne one Saturday, but that is another story.

Anyways,  Diener was unfortunately closed.

We ended up in a terrible Kneipe with a terrible name, Dicke Wirtin, which I can just not-recommend. Right after meeting Yoko Ono, I felt like drinking alcohol, and so had my Johnny Walker while being interviewed for the first time. Check the nice text published today on the Tagesspiegel, despite some little mistakes.


No comments:

Visitors